The Statewide Inclusive Education Services (SIES), formerly SERU, holds regular parent forums to support and encourage parent engagement, capability building and networking with other families.
SIES parent forums are a safe space for families to gather information and resources to support their child’s education.
The forums are an opportunity for parents and carers to:
- network with other parents and carers of children with disabilities
- connect with relevant disability organisations and information across the state
- access the extensive resource library that houses approximately 20,000 resources including:
- books and developmental learning materials
- access equipment
- assistive technologies
- classroom amplification/acoustic equipment.
Please see details below about an upcoming SIES Parent forum on Friday 15 September