All Woodend Classes, are rostered to visit the Gift Stall with their class and teacher on one of the following days:
Wednesday August 30th
Thursday August 31st
Friday September 1st
Any students who are away for their class visit or wish to revisit the stall may do so at lunchtime on Friday Sept 1st. Unfortunately we cannot offer before and after school shopping at the stall.
The prices of all gifts will be in whole dollar amounts ranging from $1- $10each.
Children may bring whatever amount of money they choose to spend. There is no limit to the number of gifts your child can buy on the day. There are some Grandparent gifts and there are gifts not specific to Father’s Day available for children who want to buy for any special person who cares for them.
We suggest your child’s money be placed in an envelope or snap lock bag with their name and room number on it – especially lower primary students – to make it easier for them to find and keep safe.
Alternatively, payment can be made via the QKR app – all QKR payments must be done by midnight Sunday August 27th. Students who pay via QKR will be given a voucher of that dollar amount to use at the gift stall. Please note that no change can be given for QKR payments.
We ask that students bring along their own carry bag to take their Gift Stall purchase home – a reusable plastic or cloth shopping bag will work perfectly.
If you have any questions the WPS Parents Connect on Facebook is a great place to ask – Parent Network volunteers are there to help. Here are some answers to FAQs:
* The Gift Stall is not for profit, it is not a fundraiser, we purchase new items to sell at the stall and aim only to recoup the costs.
* Parent volunteers are on hand to help your child choose items.
* Feel free to include a note if your child needs to purchase multiple gifts.
* Please bring a reusable bag.
* The Mother’s Day stall was such a huge success, we sold out of items multiple times! We have increased the amount of items for sale for Father’s day and included some $10 items as well.
Thank you for your support of this volunteer run initiative!