Wednesday 7 September is our school’s annual music night! This year we will be continuing with our format, using three stages to help keep the night moving along at an entertaining pace. This is a fantastic opportunity for our budding musicians to showcase their hard work and good learning.
In order to help keep the program flowing we have made the following arrangements:
- Between 6:00 pm and 7:00 pm Paul Henson has arranged for most of his guitar students to perform in the Music Room. A limited selection of guitar students will also perform later in the evening in the gym.
- From 6:30 pm our brass students will perform in the atrium.
- From 7:00 pm, our percussion students will perform in the gym.
- Also from 7:00pm, our Flute and Strings students will perform in the Atrium.
- Beginning at 7:30, ensemble groups, Junior and Senior Choirs and Rock Band will perform in the gym
We expect that this will be a great night and we’d love for you to come and join us. All students that are involved in the night will receive a note very soon.
If you are unsure if your child is performing, please contact their instrumental music teacher.