We would love to have your input …
We have a small number of vacancies for Governing Council members and there are also opportunities for you to be involved in committees without being on Governing Council.
We are keen to work with you so please nominate by filling in the form below.
Being on Governing Council or a committee is a great opportunity to work with other parents and staff, get to know more about how the school works, influence decisions and directions, develop friendships, skills and confidence. You can make a real difference and bring about improvements in our school through your involvement. Please give it some consideration and fill in the nomination form below.
The committees meet once a month or less frequently, at times advertised in the term calendar. We would love to see you involved and welcome your input.
You don’t need any specific skills to be on the committees, just a keenness to get involved.
- Grounds (major project: Biodiversity and Nature Play Project)
- Healthy Eating (Canteen)
- Parent Network ( automatic membership if class parent rep … other parents welcome. incorporates Parent Education and Engagement, forum for ideas and feedback, recommendation for Uniform)
- Sport (oversees outside school hours sports)
- Finance (monitoring the budget and school expenditure, recommending school fees etc)
- OSHC (supporting the OSHC management, overseeing budget and fees)