- NO STUDENTS AT SCHOOL BEFORE 8:30 AM UNLESS AT OSHC
- EXPECTED ARRIVAL BETWEEN 8.30 AM AND 8.50 AM
- DISMISSAL TIME 3:05 PM
Students awaiting pick up may be supervised on the Rooms 1&2 deck until 3:20pm when teachers’ yard duty finishes. After this time students will be sent to the school office and parents contacted.
- PARENT VOLUNTEERS: in the school between 9.15 am and 3.00 pm must sign in and out at the school office. Volunteers (more than once off) must have a police clearance and have attended a school induction session on reporting abuse and neglect. See Kerri in the school office for details.
- VISITORS: On arrival all visitors must first go to the school office.
- CHILD PROTECTION CURRICULUM: It is a requirement that all teachers engage students in the Child Protection Curriculum, throughout the year.