I am writing to let you know that our centre will be rolling out a new digital sign in/out system next week called Xplor.
You will be invited to create an account with Xplor from an email on 31st of January 2023 Please action this email as soon as you receive it.
You will also need to download the Xplor Home app. Creating an account and downloading the Xplor Home app will allow you to:
– Sign your child in using a contactless QR code or mobile and pin
– View important messages from our Woodend OSHC
– Manage your finance, view your statements
– View your child’s learning
– Mark your child as absent or running late – Book into childcare
This app is for both parents/guardians of your child, you will need separate accounts.
What you need to do
- You will be invited via email to set up your account 31st January 2023 Please keep an eye out for this email and be sure to action it.
- It will ask you to set a password as well as enter your mobile and pin for sign in purposes – please complete the entire process
- Once you have set up your account, please download the parent app called ‘Xplor Home’ and log in. This will allow you to sign in your child the following week with the QR Code scanner.
- If any additional people need authorisation to pick up your child from care, you should add them as a contact Parents that already have an Xplor account as a Parent or Educators
- If you already have an Xplor account as a Parent or Educator, you must still action the email you receive.
- Follow the prompts from the email you receive – it will register your account and link your existing account with our service
- You will be able to toggle between services Xplor Technologies – CONFIDENTIAL Please also read the attached PDF, it will take you through the steps on how to setup your account and give additional contacts authorisation to pick up your child as a Hub Guest.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Thanks Emilie Rogers – Woodend OSHC Director 0411274747