Our Music Night will be held on Tuesday 4th September. This year we will be continuing with our format, using three stages to help keep the night moving along at an entertaining pace. Notes for this event went home to music students early last week. If your child is learning music, we would love them to come along and help us acknowledge and enjoy their hard work and good learning.
In order to help keep the program flowing we have made the following arrangements:
- Between 6:00 pm and 7:00 pm Paul Henson has arranged for guitar students to perform in room 15/16 (formerly the Music Room).
- From 7:00 pm, our percussion students will perform in the gym
- From 6:30pm, our woodwind and strings students will perform in the Atrium
- From 6:30pm our piano students will perform in the Atrium and Studio.
- Beginning at 7:30, ensemble groups, Junior and Senior Choirs and Rock Band will perform in the gym.
Students who are playing an instrument that requires tuning (other than guitar) are expected to be at school 20 minutes before their performance time to meet with their music teachers to tune up.
All performers and presenters are expected to be in their school uniform. Performers will sit together in front of their performance stage.
We expect this will be another fantastic opportunity to showcase our musical talents.
Music teachers have already talked to students about performing, however, it would help with our preparation for the night, including seating, if you could please complete and return the form that was sent home and return it to your child’s teacher as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to seeing you on the night.