Our Music Night will be held on Tuesday, 19 September.
This year we will be continuing with our previous format, using three areas to help keep the night moving along at an entertaining pace.
- 5:30pm – 6:30pm Paul Henson has arranged for most of his guitar students to perform in the Music/Arts room
- 6:30pm Ed Noble with our Drum students in the Gym
- 5:30pm Masako’s Flute students will perform in the Atrium
- 6:30pm Tony’s Saxophone/Trumpet students will perform in the Atrium
- From 7:00pm some ensemble groups, Junior and Senior Choir and Rock band will perform in the Gym
Please encourage your child to come along and help us acknowledge and enjoy their hard work and good learning.