Invitation to our:
Woodend Governing Council
Annual General Meeting
Wednesday 29th March 2017
7 :00pm – 7 :50pm in the ATRIUM
(the central room in the main office building)
Light refreshments available from 6:30pm
- The meeting will briefly cover the accomplishments of various committees.
- The Principal (Steve Freeman) and Chairperson of the Governing Council (Karen Gunton) will give a brief report/update.
- Future directions for Woodend Primary School will be outlined.
- The 2016 Annual Report will be tabled and it will be available for reading. We will have copies also available to take away.
- People who have previously nominated for a position on Governing Council will be officially elected for either a one or two year period.
- People who attend will have the opportunity to ask questions if they so wish.
I look forward to meeting more families at this evening and please take advantage of the drinks and nibbles prior to the formal part of the meeting. (Our School Canteen is catering). This will be an opportunity to chat informally about aspects of our school or just get to know others who come along.
If you would like to nominate to join a committee for this year, please do so using the form below.
I look forward to seeing you there,