We value the support of parents, carers and community members helping in a variety of ways at our school. All adults wanting to help in a volunteer capacity at Woodend Primary School must complete the following two requirements:
1. A Child-Related Employment Screening from the Department for Communities and Social Inclusion (DCSI). These forms are available from our school and once you have completed the form, it can be returned to the Front Office
2. Participate in one of Woodend’s Volunteer Induction Workshops. The session runs for approximately 75 minutes. This workshop covers you volunteering at our school for three years. The times for these sessions are listed below. Please make a booking at the front office as this assists us with numbers and sessions.
Volunteer Induction Workshops 2015:
1. Tuesday 17 February 1:45 – 3:00pm (Week 4)
2. Tuesday 17 February 6:30 – 7:45pm (Week 4)
3. Thursday 26 February 9:15 – 10:30am (Week 5)
4. Thursday 26 February 6:30 – 7:45pm (Week 5)