School Community Rewards Rep visiting Thursday 6th July
Credit Union SA’s School Community Rewards representative Eliza Pryce will be visiting Woodend Primary School on Thursday 6th July after school.
Chat with Eliza about how Credit Union SA’s products and services can benefit you AND contribute to Woodend Primary School’s fundraising.
With School Community Rewards, Credit Union SA has created an incredibly easy way to help improve the future of your family and the school.
- Simply take out any of Credit Union SA’s highly competitive banking products, including:
- Savings and transaction accounts with no transaction fees and no monthly fees
- Convenient digital access and payment options with Android Pay, Apply Pay, Samsung Pay and their Mobile Banking App
- Low-rate home loans, personal loans and credit cards
- Great value home and car insurance
- Nominate Woodend Primary School as a School Community Rewards beneficiary.
- Credit Union SA will then regularly donate a portion of its profits to the school, providing extra funds to use however the school wishes.
Credit Union SA prides itself on helping South Australians do more with their money. So if you’d like to do more for you and your school, talk to Credit Union SA today on 8202 7657.
To find out more, visit creditunionsa.com.au/scr-families