Tuesday, 28 July (Class, Individual & Family)
Wednesday, 29 July (Family, Groups, Jump & Sport)
Information about your upcoming photo day!
- DO NOT PAY OR SEND ENVELOPES UNTIL THE DAY
- If you are placing an order please ensure each child has their own envelope which has a unique ordering code.
- Please do Not place another child’s envelope inside their siblings envelopes.
- Please collect a family envelope from the school office if you wish to have a family photo taken.
- All children are photographed regardless of whether you are paying or not. This is for the school’s records.
- When the photos are returned to school, those who did not place an order on the day will be given a second chance to order via a new form distributed when photos are returned to school.
- The school does NOT give change nor do the photographers. PLEASE ensure the correct money is enclosed.
- If you lose your envelope before photo day you will need to see Kerri in the school office for your unique ordering code.
- Only if you are paying on the day and requesting it, will a family photo be taken.
- Ordering online is the only way you can pay with credit cards
On this day; Wednesday, 29 July your child will need to bring to school their sports attire. Photos will be taken as group shots. Individual shots will be done for Jump Rope only.
Parents will have the opportunity to view and purchase these sports photos when the photos arrive and payment must accompany the order.
We will be seeking to have a whole school photo on one of those days.
For more information please call 1800 750 856 or see Kerri in the school office.