School Netball Registrations are due now!

It’s time to finalise teams for the 2015 School Netball Season, so this is your last chance for your child to nominate to play. All girls and boys from Year 2 to Year 7 are eligible to play. Forms are located in the front office and returned by 7 April, 2015.

All games are played on Tuesdays after school at SUNA, which is located at Wilfred Taylors Reserve, States Road, Morphett Vale.

Games start in Week 2 for Terms 2 and 3.

Game Times:          3.45pm         Year 2 to Year 4

4.45pm         Year 5 to Year 7

Team training is held on our School Netball Court throughout the week, usually straight after school or a specific time that is discussed between the Coach and Parents.

Thank you to the Parents that have put their names forward to volunteer their time to coach this year but I still require coaches for some teams. Is this something you would be interested in helping with or maybe share the role between two parents?   If you would like to put your name/s forward, please let me know.

PLEASE NOTE: that you will need to hold a DCSI Child Related Employment Screening and have attended the School Volunteer Induction session to be able to coach.

Once all teams have been finalised, Coaches will make contact with Parents to introduce themselves and advise when training will start. With all going well, I anticipate this will happen about mid next week.

All Netball playing tops along with a note from the Sports Committee will be given out in the first week of Term 2 during training.

If there are any questions or you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact myself (Leisa Bailey – 0417 095 029) or Sharyn Paris through the school office.

School netball is lots of fun!

Leisa & Sharyn